There are many reasons for refinancing your existing home. There are also many home refinance options. KASH Mortgage Group provides advantages and benefits that a typical bank is unable to provide.
As a mortgage broker we are able to provide many home refinance lender options, unlike your local bank which is only capable of providing a single choice. Yes, you can go to a couple of banks to create options. However it’s not the most efficient way to use your time.
We search many banks for opportunities to find the lowest possible home refinance rates and the plan options that fit your needs. This way you are still able to scan the market without truly having to spend the time doing all the research. We do this for you.
We give you peace of mind and time to focus your daily life. All while creating an opportunity for you to save on your home refinance.
The first question we would like to help you identify is why you are considering refinancing your current mortgage.
- Do you want to lower your monthly payment?
- Do you want to reduce your current interest rate?
- Do you want to pay off your mortgage sooner?
- Do you want to convert to a fixed rate mortgage?
- Are you trying to take cash out from your home’s equity?
The next set of questions you should ask yourself is:
- Has your credit score improved enough to make you eligible for a lower home refinance interest rate?
- Which way are interest rates going? Have they fallen or starting to rise?
- Does your current mortgage have a earlier payoff penalty?
KASH Mortgage Group’s Home Refinance Specialists can walk you through each of your questions and provide with the current marketing place conditions. We can help you uncover solutions that you may not be aware of. It’s our job as professionals to find you an optimal solution for your home refinance needs. Contact us today by phone or send us a message with your questions.